Chapter 01

 

    


        The waves of the ocean broke on the rocks under a beachfront cliff that hugged the Pacific Coast Highway. A black Lexus sedan flowed across the highway, and slowed as it approached one of several small two story houses built on the cliff over the ocean. The car parked perpendicular to the entrance of one of the garages and a man with an olive complexion came out of the driver seat, and went to the trunk. From the passengers side came out a thin young man in short blond hair, stylish denim pants and shirt, and a handsome face. He went to the trunk with the driver. Then from the other side a tall young blond woman opened the door and walked back to where the driver was pulling out luggage. The woman wore a white blouse with a knee length black skirt and black heels which were open-toed, showing her french tipped pedicure. Her clothing was elegant, and did not overemphasize the natural hourglass shape of her figure. Her face was very beautiful.

“I’ll give you a good review,” the blonde man said, pressing his phone. 

"Thanks,” said the driver as he handed him two large rolling bags of luggage.

“Sorry I brought extra clothes in case it rains," the young woman said.

"I was expecting more Courtney," the young man said with a large smile.

“Very funny Aiden,” she replied. 

The driver got back into the car and pulled back into traffic.

“I’ll get the door,” Courtney said.

She tried the handle, but it was locked and when she knocked there was no answer. “Let me just call,” she said, grabbing her cell phone from her purse, and choosing a contact from a list in her phone.

“Hi mom? I'm outside with Aiden. Sure. Yeah there was a lot of traffic. At the airport and then getting onto PCH. Ok.” She put her phone into her purse as the door unlocked with a click and swung open.

        “Hi Mom,” Courtney said, as she hugged an older woman with blond hair. The women shared her daughter’s similar hourglass figure, but a bit more pear shaped. Courtney moved past her mother into the entryway.

“I’ve missed you both,” her mother said. “Come here son.” After hugging, they moved inside. They passed a bathroom, a set of ascending stairs and a small kitchen as they reached a combined living and dining room (also called a great room). The kitchen was open with a counter that had bar-style seating on the inside, facing the living room, which opened up to a balcony with glass windows the length of the wall. On one side of the great room was a small dining table with chairs and the other side was a sitting area with a large sofa, recliner and wall mounted television.

“It's pretty cosy,” her mother said. “The pictures on the website we're spot on. What do you think?”

“It's nice,” Aiden said. 

Courtney looked through the large windows of the great room. Outside on the balcony sat an older man with a dark brown complexion. The wind went through his  hair as he looked at the beach below and sipped on a glass of wine.

“Wait here, I'll get Mateus,” their mother said. She went to the sliding glass door and returned with the man who looked in his late 40s. He was a bit overweight and wore a red polo and slacks.

“Thank you Cara,” Mateus said as he handed his drink to the blonde woman. “Courtney and Aiden, so good to see you,” he said in a Brazilian accent. He gave Courtney a kiss on both of her cheeks. “Courtney, you look as beautiful as ever.”

“Thank you.”

Then he kissed Aiden on both of his cheeks.

“You look great Aiden, how have you been?”

“Good, and you… tudo bem?” Aiden asked.

“Ah, good,” he laughed. “Have you been practicing Portuguese?” he asked. 

“Not really.”

“You should. You speak it well.”

Just then there was a knock at the door.

“That's probably my son,” Mateus said with a smile.

“I'll get it,” Cara said, handing Mateus’s drink back to him.

The rest of them were quiet as Cara went to the door. They could hear voices clearly after the door opened.

“Hey Cara,” said a deep voice.

“Marlon,” she said.

“I parked in front of the garage that's ok right?”

“Sure no problem.”

“Courtney and Aiden just got here as well, come to the living room.”

The young man who approached behind Cara wore a loose V-neck shirt and some baggy jeans over his muscular frame. His skin was a bit lighter than his father's.

“This is my son Marlon,” Mateus said.

“Hello everyone,” he said.

“Marlon, this is my daughter Courtney,” Mateus said with a grin.

         “Step-daughter,” she corrected. 

“Pleased to meet you,” Marlon said, holding out his hand. Despite how big his hand enveloped hers, he shook it gently. Her eyes quickly scanned over his large biceps and wide chest.

“Hello,” Courtney said.

"Marlon goes to UCU just South of here," Cara said.

“And this is Aiden, her brother,” Mateus said, indicating the young man with platinum blonde hair.

“Hey,” Marlon said briefly. They both shook hands after Aiden set one of the pieces of luggage down.

         “It’s good to meet you,” Aiden said. 

“You ain't got the game on yet?” Marlon said, looking to the television. “You mind if I turn it on?”

“Go ahead,” Mateus said.

Marlon sat on the couch and turned on the television.

“Where can I put these?” Aiden asked as he pointed to the luggage.

“The bedrooms are upstairs, I believe you and your sister will have to share the room with two beds. Turn left at the top of the stairs, and it's the first room.”

“I’ll just put our stuff in the bedroom,” her brother said as he walked back to the stairs.

“Thanks Aiden,” Courtney replied. 

“I was just getting the turkey ready in the kitchen if you would help Courtney?” 

“Sure,” she said.

“It smells great,” Mateus said with smile.

“The table will be ready soon,” Cara replied as she walked into the kitchen with her daughter. She opened up a foil sealed turkey and then got out a large serving platter from the cupboard. “You look great dear,” her mother said.

“Thank you,” Courtney said quietly.

From the kitchen, Courtney saw Mateus sit on the couch next to his son, who was watching the football game. Although the couch wasn't too far from where Cara and Courtney were in the kitchen, the sound of the loud television was enough that they had to speak very loudly if they wanted to be heard by men watching the game.

         “I was worried that you would try and lose too much weight when you started acting and modeling full-time,” Cara said.

         “I do yoga once week, but I'm pretty much the same weight since when I graduated high school,” she said. “Have you lost weight though?” Courtney asked.

         “About 5 pounds. My dietitian says I'm really starting to make progress."

"Good,” Courtney smiled. Her mother was a bit shorter than her, and not as curvy, although was still very attractive. Cara looked as if she exercised and took care of her body.

"I'm on the Paleo diet. My dietitian swears by it.” She smiled. “Courtney, I know you are really busy in Los Angeles, but it means a lot to Mateus and I that you could come home for Thanksgiving this year. I have really missed you.”

“Mom…”

“I won't get all mushy on you,” she said. 

“I've missed you too. Jim was all set to meet you, but his movie shoot got extended. You heard about how Frank Alton died? He had a pretty big part, so to meet the release date they are working through the holiday and weekend to reshoot all his scenes.”

“Well, maybe Christmas?”

“We’re pretty busy then. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it yet. There’s may be another shoot with G Jeans.” 

“Alright. Ashley’s with your father you know, and Caitlyn is volunteering in Mexico with her youth group. It would have been nice to have you all here. Still, I enjoy spending time with my two oldest.”

         Courtney looked away for a second through the opening from the kitchen into the dining room. “I… I missed you, but to be honest it feels strange. I thought all of Mateus's kids lived in Brazil,” she whispered.

        “Marlon isn't from Mateus’s first marriage,” her mother said quietly. “I didn't even know about him, until earlier this year, but Marlon lost his mother and grandmother a few months ago, so he needs all the support we can afford him. Marlon mother met Mateus when they were both-” Courtney held up a hand. “Sorry too much at once?” Cara asked.

“I don’t need his whole history,” Courtney replied.

“I just wanted you to understand the situation.”

“And I just want to have a Thanksgiving dinner with my mom like old times.”

         “Come here,” Cara said, opening her arms and Courtney hugged her mother tight. Courtney smiled and for a moment she had forgotten the uneasiness she had felt.

         “Courtney, come upstairs?" Aiden said from the kitchen door.

         “I’m gonna go see the rooms,” Courtney said, looking to brother and walking towards the stairs.

         “You'll have to share a room, hope that's alright."

“Sure,” she replied.

         Courtney walked up the steep stairs with Aiden, holding the railing tightly as she ascended.

         “Hey, we get this room,” Aiden said stepping into an open door a few feet down a small hallway. 

         Courtney followed behind him, into the room. She looked over the small, sparsely decorated bedroom. There was some beach theme knick-knacks, mostly shells, and a few paintings of marine animals. There was a wood framed twin bed on either side of the room with a small window that gave a view of the next house above one of the beds.

“Cosy,” Aiden said, laying himself flat on the bed below the window. “Hey you want to hit the beach?” Aiden started messing with his phone. “You brought a swimsuit in one of those bags? He asked indicating the two full-size luggage cases sitting at the end of the other bed.”

"Yes I did. You really want to go out there? It's a bit chilly for sunbathing.”

"Yeah, it's probably too cold.”

"Ok," Courtney said, looking down. She was quiet, just staring at the floor.

"Is everything alright?”

"Nothing I… I. Well mom mentioned Ashley and Caitlyn earlier when I was downstairs, and… I guess I miss when all the family was together with Dad and stuff."

"Yeah," Aiden agreed. “You talk to Dad lately?”

“No,” she replied. “We should call him,” she said.

“It's like 3AM over there,” Aiden replied.

“Right. I guess tomorrow then.”

“So how’s it going with work and stuff?”

“Ok I guess. Really busy. I’ll admit I’m not great at memorizing my lines, and a few of the actors can be a bit… bitchy if the scene doesn't go quickly. But overall… it's good. Do you watch?”

“I’ve seen a few episodes, you you did great on the ones I saw. I didn't think it was going so bad. You can always call me if you need to talk.”

“No, it's not like that. It's just a couple weeks ago I was having trouble but, it's much better now. How are your shoots going?”

“Never better. I finished a shoot for Rene’, that French clothing line, just a few weeks ago. It was really fun.”

“That in LA?”

“Yeah, it's the first time they've done a shoot in the U.S.,” he said. 

“There adverts look really good.”

“Yeah. Hey how are you and Jim doing?” he asked.

“We rarely see each other,” she said sadly. “We’re both crazy busy.”

“That’s too bad,” he said sympathetically.

“It's ok I guess. How is… Sarah doing?” 

“Savannah. She’s good,” he replied. “She's thinking about quitting college to do modeling full time. She's trying to convince me too.”

“Are you?” Courtney asked.

“I don't know. Maybe, I mean you did it right?”

“Yeah. I think it was the right choice for me,” she said. “I’ve missed you, you know?”

“Me too, but we don't live that far away you know. We could see each other more often.”

“The show schedule is pretty tight though. To tell you the truth, I thought about not even coming."

“Really? I'm glad you did,” he said.

“I'm-”

When they heard footsteps down the hall, they instantly stopped talking. Cara appeared at the door with a wan smile.

"Hello," she said. “I know the room is a bit small, but it's only for a few days. How about you come downstairs for dinner? Aiden maybe you could watch the game with the boys? I’m going to set the table and we'll eat in about 15?"

“Sure,” Aiden said. “Are we eating Johnson and Bailey?” he asked.

“Yes, they delivered it just before you arrived. It tasted so good last year, I figured I’d order it again.” Johnson and Bailey was a high end restaurant that catered full Thanksgiving meals. “It's good having my older ones back in the house,” she said with a large smile. Then she she left and walked back down the stairs.

“Mom knows you don't watch sports right?” Courtney asked.

“Well… I do go to USC, and we’re in Los Angeles and stuff, so sometimes I watch the LA Rams,” he said, standing up and shrugging his shoulders. “So are you coming down with me or am I going alone?"  he said as he got up from the bed.

"I'll go help Mom, you get stuck with M&M.”

“Huh?”

“Mateus and Marlon,” she said with a smirk.

“Good one,” Aiden said with a chuckle.

They walked down the stairs together, giving each other a knowing nod as they parted ways. Courtney walked back into the kitchen and her brother went to the couch to watch football with their stepfather and stepbrother.

"Hey dear, can you help me?" Cara said grabbing a tablecloth.

"Sure," Courtney replied.

They set the dinner table with silverware and plates, then they started placing all the food in the center. It didn't take long before they were finished with the simple, but somewhat relaxing activity. The round table was large enough to fit the small feast of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, cranberry sauce, and dinner rolls.

"Dinner's ready," her mother said loudly, as they carried out the last of the dishes. Aiden was sitting on the end of the couch, typing into his phone and ignoring the game.

"Smells great," Mateus said standing. 

"Just a second till the commercial,” Marlon said.

"Alright," she replied, walking back. Aiden got up and walked to the table and sat next to his sister. Mateus and Cara also sat down, and he immediately took her hand and kissed it. She smiled broadly, and Courtney looked away.

“It looks wonderful my love,” Mateus said. 

"Johnson and Bailey did a great job," she said. They waited about five minutes for Marlon to turn off the television and sit.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Cara said, pushing her chair back and standing, when Marlon finally sat down.

"What is it?" Mateus asked. Cara didn't respond, she just disappeared into the kitchen. When she returned she was wearing a smile with a bottle of wine and several glasses in her hands.

"Could you dear?" she asked, handing the bottle to Mateus. He opened it with the corkscrew and filled his glass and proceeded to fill the others. The table was then quiet for several minutes, with only the sound of people eating or an occasional comment on how the food was good until Mateus spoke up.

“So Marlon, which team do you think will win the game?

“Giants,” Marlon replied. 

“Are they favored to win?” his father asked.

“Green Bay is, but I'm hoping the Giants can pull an upset.”

Courtney took a few bites of white meat turkey with gravy. It tasted as good as last time.

“Courtney dear, I meant to ask you, where did you get that blouse? It looks so good on you,” her mother said.

“Thanks, it's from L.L. Market. Jim helped me pick it out,” she said. The peplum white blouse hugged her torso, but de-emphasized her large breasts by drawing attention to her slim arms and waist with frilled fabric. “A lot of my recent clothing buys have been L.L.  This is one of my favorites.”

“Mom is right, it looks good,” Aiden said, after sipping a bit of wine.

“Courtney, I was speaking to Gillian Young a few days ago and she said you were having a little trouble on the show?” Mateus said. Courtney's​ expression became angry, but then faded as she looked Mateus. 

“Everythings fine,” she replied, quickly composing herself.

“Are you sure?” Mateus asked. “I know it's a tough schedule. I was on the show for ten years, but I was a very accomplished actor before that, so I had the practice. I could talk to her, see if they could give you a break for a week or two?

“No thank you. I'm alright.”

“It's no problem, we talk every week,” Mateus said.

“No I don't need any help. It’s just that I was a bit busy shooting a few commercials and ads for G Jeans. That's over now, so it's not an issue.”

“Ok. Just let me know if you need anything.”

“Sure,” she said with a nod.

There was an awkward silence. Courtney looked at her brother for sympathy, but he was smirking. She took a sip of her wine.

"Where were you going to school before you got on that Soap?" Marlon asked Courtney.

"I was going to UCLA" she replied.

"Cool. I wanted to play football there  but ended up at UCU."

She nodded silently and put a spoonful of tart cranberry sauce into her mouth. Courtney was about half finished with her meal, but stood up.

“It was very good mother thank you,” she said.

Cara didn't reply, she only nodded with a sad smile. Courtney took her glass of wine and plate to the kitchen. After placing her plate in the sink with a sigh, she turned to go up the stairs. Her mother was there at the entrance to the kitchen and Courtney took a quick breath in surprise. 

"Is everything ok?" her mother asked.

"Yeah, I was just going outside to get a little air, it’s a bit warm in here."

"It’s so cold outside. Do you want to borrow a coat? I have one u-"

“I ok, I have one in my luggage,” Courtney said, as she grabbed her wine glass, brushed gently past her mother, and walked up the stairs.

Courtney entered the room she shared with her brother and set down the wine glass on the bedside table that separated the two beds. She opened her purse, pulled out a pack of cigarettes and tapped them against her hand. Then she took the last two from the pack and her lighter and slipped them in the bra beneath her blouse. She put the empty pack back in her purse and then put on a knee-length white wool coat from her luggage.

Her mother had never approved of her smoking as a freshman in High School, and she hadn’t told her that she had started up again. It was just recently, within the last week because of the stress from the soap opera.

With her glass in hand she turned around as her brother walked in. She was startled again, almost spilling her wine.

“What's up?” Aiden asked with concern. “You left pretty quick.”

“I'm just irritated at Mateus. He acts like he started my whole career, because he introduced me to a few people. Hey, could you entertain Mom for a while?” 

“Sure, why?”

“I'm going outside to smoke and I don't want her to know.”

“Ok sure.”

“Thanks, I owe you.”

“Yes you do,” he called after her as she quickly descended the stairs.

As she left the house, she past what must have been Marlon's cheap compact car parked in front of the garage. She walked by a few of the other two-story houses on her way to the beach cliff, with her black heels clicking across the pavement. 

The sky was dark and the stars shone brightly overhead. There was a metal railing and a set of concrete stairs that looked like they went all the way down to the beach while hugging the cliff. Courtney stood at the top of the stairs on a small concrete platform. She set the glass of wine down on the platform while she lit a cigarette that she pulled from beneath her bra. 

After placing the cigarette between her lips and inhaling deeply, she picked up the glass. She exhaled white smoke and took a sip of her white wine. She watched the thin lines of translucent liquid run down the sides of the glass, back to the bottom, and then she took another drag from the cigarette.

She pushed the thoughts of her stepbrother, stepfather, and her role on the soap opera out of her mind and tried to focus on the cold clear night and the warm smoke in her hand. 

She took another drag from the cigarette and breathed out between pursed lips, creating a small jetstream in front of her that spewed smoke into her wine glass. When she lifted the glass it appeared as if the smoke hovered above the wine like fog. She blew again, driving the smoke out and then took another sip. 

Although she hasn't tried it before, she enjoyed the pairing of wine and cigarettes. She took another drag from the burning cigarette and blew the smoke from her mouth quickly as she heard footsteps. A man in a wetsuit carried a surfboard up the stairs. Courtney backed away from the edge so he could pass.

“Happy Turkey Day,” the older gentleman said. He had short salt and pepper hair and beard scruff on his tanned face. Courtney smiled and nodded as he passed.

"Hey, do you live in one of these houses?" He asked, as he set down the end of his surfboard, propping it against himself.

"Just for the holiday," Courtney nodded. She took a drag from the cigarette.

“What do you mean?”

“My mom likes renting a house on Thanksgiving, usually something small.”

“That's weird. I didn't know people did that. Hey, you have an extra smoke?"

"Uh..." she quickly thought about the other cigarette hidden between her bra. "Last one," she said, holding up her hand with the smoldering cigarette.

"Then can I get a drag?"

"Um,” she paused for what seems like an uncomfortable amount of time, “You know what? You can have it. I should go back inside anyways,” she said, holding out the cigarette out for him. 

“Thank you, but I don’t want to take your last one,” he said, placing it between his lips.

As she drank the last from her glass, she stared at the thin smoke rising from the cigarette as he inhaled. She had already regretted giving it to him. He gave about three puffs before he handed the cigarette back.

"Thank you, it would be rude to take your last smoke," he said.

“Is the surfing any good today?” she asked, grabbing the cigarette back and then quickly taking a drag.

“Not really,” he said with a smile, showing a missing tooth. "Hey you're on that show right?” he asked as he pointed a finger at her. She shook her head as she blew out a puff of smoke. "No you are... it's one of those daytime dramas,”he said.

“Look, I should go,” she said, blowing smoke from between her lips. She suddenly dropped the cigarette on the ground and snuffed it out with her black Gucci pump.

“What you think you're better than me?” he asked, as she began to walk away. She didn't respond, only continued to walk back to the house. She turned back after a minute to see if the surfer had followed her, but he was gone.

When she entered the house, she went back to the kitchen where her mother was cleaning the dishes off and placing them in the dishwasher, while the boys were watching television.

“I'm feeling a bit tired, I think I'm going to turn in early.”

“Ok dear.”

Courtney gave her mother a quick hug.

“You smell like cigarettes,” her mother  said with a frown.

“I met... a surfer outside that was smoking,” Courtney said quickly as she parted from her mother. Then she left the small kitchen and went upstairs to the room.

Courtney lay back on the bed for a few minutes, her eyes closed. She was thinking about how she wanted to leave early tomorrow, but had to wait for her brother. When they were dropped off before dinner Aiden had to pay with his ride-hailing app, because her credit card had been declined. She had been very tight on payments with her card, but it had finally caught up with her. She sighed and sat up on the side of the bed.

She began taking off her makeup and then put on a lacey pink nightgown over her underwear. She was beginning to get into bed, when she felt something on her breast. It was the cigarette and lighter in her bra. She was about to remove it, when there was a knock at the door.

“Courtney you awake?” she heard Marlon say.

“Yes.”

“Can we talk?”

“What is it you wanted?” she replied.

“Could you open the door first? I’d like to talk face to face.”

“Just a second,” she said.

She grabbed a short satin robe from her luggage and after putting it on and tightly tying the belt around her waist, she opened the door so she could see her step-brother.

“Thanks. We're all watching the football game together before bed, even your mom,” Marlon said with a smile. “You want to join us?”

“I’m not really interested in Sports.”

“I understand, but Cara..  She didn't say anything specific, but she seemed a little disappointed when you went to bed early. I figured you could cheer her up. She enjoys watching the commercials. Some of them are pretty funny.” Courtney cocked her head to the side thoughtfully.

“Ok,” she said with a dubious shake off her head and a chuckle. “Yeah, that's probably all I will watch too.” Courtney opened the door and Marlon looked briefly down at her pink robe that only reached mid-thigh.

“It's no Superbowl, but it's not too bad,” he said with a smile, and then began walking down the stairs. Courtney followed him. 

“I thought it was the Superbowl that was playing,” she said with a small laugh.

“No, that’s in February,” Marlon replied as they reached the downstairs hall.

“I was joking,” she said.

“Oh funny,” Marlon said, with a very slight smile.

Mateus sat in a recliner chair separate from the others. Marlon sat down at one end of a couch with Cara in the middle, and Aiden on the end. 

“I thought you were going to bed,” Cara said.

“I'll stay up and watch the commercials with you Mom,” she replied, giving her mother a hug. Cara smiled.

“Let's make a little room,” Cara said, scooting against Marlon. 

“Sure,” Aiden replied, moving to the other end so that Courtney was able to sit between her mother and him. 

“How much time is left in the game?” Courtney asked.

“There about halfway thru,” Marlon said. “They’re running a little late, so maybe another hour.”

Courtney looked at the clock on the wall, it was just after 9:30 PM.

“Who would have thought, we'd all be sitting and watching football,” Aiden said dryly to Courtney.

“I know,” she said with a wan smile, hugging her brother.

“You cold?” He asked, looking at her bare legs.

“A bit,” she said, still hugging his body.

“There is a blanket over there in the corner, in that basket Aiden,” their mother said. Aiden got out a white fleece blanket and placed it over Courtney's legs.

“Thank you.”

“The game is getting a bit slow,” Marlon said with a smirk, looking to his father who had fallen asleep in the recliner. “How bout we make it interesting?”

“What do you mean?” Cara asked.

“We could bet on the game.”

“I don't think so...” Aiden said. “You have the clear advantage, none of us watch sports that much.”

“I'm not sure if…” Cara began.

“We could just make it a drinking game without betting,” Marlon said.

“What do you mean?” Aiden asked.

Marlon pulled his phone from his pocket and after typing a few things, he passed it to Aiden to see.

“Ok,” Aiden replied with a smile. “You too Court.”

“What is it?” Courtney asked.

“A way to keep it fair,” Marlon said. Aiden passed Marlon’s phone to her. “Everyone gets to drink,” Marlon said. “I don’t have any advantage this way.”

On his phone was a website with a list of drinking conditions:


1 sip – TV shows a cooked turkey during game

2 sips –  TV shows an animated turkey during game

1/2 your drink – TV shows a live turkey during game

Quick Chug - Someone asks to turn on the parade

2 sips – Touchdown scored

1 sip – Field goal scored

1 sip - A penalty occurs

Quick Chug – Aunt/Uncle makes inappropriate joke

1/2 your drink – Successful coaches challenge

1 sip – Someone asks who’s playing

Quick Chug – Someone drops something in the kitchen

3 sips – Someone asks how work is going

Quick Chug – Someone spills a drink


“Really?” Courtney asked.

“At least we won’t die of boredom,” Aiden said.

“Sure, fine,” Courtney replied.

“Beer?” Marlon replied, standing up.

“I'll go with wine,” Aiden said.

“Courtney?”

“Wine as well,” Courtney said.

“Cara?” Marlon said.

“I’ll have some wine,” she said, but I won’t play, I’ll let you kids play.”

Marlon went to the kitchen and returned with a few beers, a bottle of wine, and several cups. After uncorking the wine, he began pouring the drinks. Over the course of the game they went through several full cups while playing the drinking game. Cara seemed to be having the most fun, watching her kids, laughing and smiling. Aiden was on his phone most of the time though, and had to be reminded to drink. They had 3 drinks each by the end of the game, Aiden seemed very buzzed, Marlon didn’t seem too affected (he had drunk only beer) and, Courtney's eyes closed sleepily, just as the game was finishing. 

Cara rubbed Courtney's shoulder gently. “Honey why don’t you go upstairs,” she asked.

“Huh? No I’m fine here,” she said pulling the blanket up to her chin, leaving her legs bare.

“I’m going to go upstairs with Mateus, could you make sure Courtney’s alright Aiden?” Cara said, as she stood up and went to her husband.

“Sure Mom,” Aiden said with a yawn as Cara guided Mateus up the stairs.

“Courtney, come on upstairs,” Aiden said.

“No I’m fine,” she said without opening her eyes.

“She’ll be ok,” Marlon said, placing another blanket across her legs.

Aiden poked behind her ear with a smile, but she swatted him away.

“Ok fine,” Aiden said with a sigh. Marlon and Aiden went upstairs, with Aiden turning off the lights, as he was last. Courtney was out like a light.


She woke about an hour after midnight (according to the chiming clock on the wall), because she had to pee. After finishing in the bathroom she sat on the couch feeling very thirsty. She heard a door open and then loud footsteps down the stairs. She saw the dim outline of what must have been her step-brother Marlon, she thought from the silhouette of his wide shoulders.

He walked into the kitchen, but she couldn't see any of his features because it was so dark. She stood up, still slightly buzzed from the wine.

“You thirsty too Marlon?” she asked. He opened the door to the refrigerator, and it bathed him in light. She could only see his shirtless and muscular upper half over the kitchen counter that separated the living room from the kitchen. 

“Huh? Oh yeah. Hey Courtney,” he said, turning his head briefly as he took a gallon of milk from the refrigerator.

“I better not get a hangover,” she said dryly as she walked around to enter the kitchen. When she got to the other side she couldn't help but gasp. Except for a necklace, Marlon was as naked as the day he was born and drinking straight from the milk jug. 

“Why aren't you wearing any clothes?” she asked, trying to keep her eyes focused on his face. His body looked like he was in the gym at least five days a week, she thought, looking at his washboard abs briefly.

“I always sleep naked,” he said, as if the statement explained everything.

“Aren't you cold?”

“Nah, I run hot,” he replied. “Here,” he said, holding the jug of milk out.

“Can't you use a glass?” she asked.

As she looked to the milk, her eyes quickly followed the line of his pubes down to his crotch, and her jaw immediately dropped when she saw the size of her step-brother’s penis.

“Here take it,” he said.

“Huh?” she said, losing her train of thought.

Marlon smiled. “Milk is pretty good to prevent hangovers,” he said.

She looked to his chest upon which rested a pair of silver crucifixes. He guestered for her to take the milk again. She did so and started drinking, as she glanced down at his penis. It was much darker than the rest of his body. Like chocolate and caramel.

When she looked up he smiled. She was cursing herself silently. She needed to keep her eyes off of his sexy body.

As she removed the jug from her mouth, he capped it and put it back into the refrigerator.

“Sorry,” she replied.

"For what?" he asked.

"Uh, nothing- never mind. I'm going to head bed.”

“Why don't you stay a bit longer,” he said. 

“I don't think so,” she said dubiously, turning her head away from him.

"Why not? We really didn't get to talk much." 

"It's late," she said turning and holding her hand up to block the view to his large phallus. 

He laughed and pushed her hand down.

“I should get to bed,” she said staring at the thick brown meat hanging between his legs.

“If you say so.” 

Marlon smiled, catching her eyes. 

“Sorry I keep looking.” She said, a bit embarrassed,  “It- it’s been a while since I’ve seen a… a penis that big before,” she tried to explain casually.

“A what?”

“A penis that big...”

“We're not in school, it's called a dick, not a penis.”

“Fine, a DICK,” she said with exaggerated emphasis. “It’s been a while since I’ve seen a DICK that big,” she said, mocking him.

“Who was it?” he asked.

“Huh?”

“Who’s dick?”

“Oh, uh,” she bit her lower lip as she glanced down at his dick again. “My ex from high school was pretty big.”

“How big?” he asked.

“Like nine inches,” she said matter of factly. He nodded. “Are you any bigger?” she asked, with a challenging tone in her voice.

“I don't know, I haven't measured,” he replied. 

"Probably smaller," she said, insultingly. 

“Maybe. Why don't you find out?” he said putting her hand onto his cock. 

“Really?” she sighed. She was annoyed with his confidence, but still curious. Maybe she should tease him and then leave before he could finish. The thought of giving him blue balls made her smile involuntarily. 

“Ok, but don't tell mom. Or your fucking dad,” she said seriously, as she gripped his cock firmly.

After wiping milk off his thick lips with the back of his hand, Marlon made a motion in front of his mouth like he was locking his lips and throwing away a key.

His cock lengthened and hardened in her hand as she began thrusting slowly along the length of his long dick, his big balls bobbing as she did so.

“It feels hot,” she said. She started to feel tingly between her legs and the feeling seemed to grow with the size of his cock. She took her other hand as well and began to double pump his long dick. “Wow,” she exclaimed several times as she stroked him, marveling at his throbbing member. Although his cock had stopped growing at a size she had never seen on a man, she kept stroking it. “I guess that's it huh?” She said with a grin. She started to feel warm along her neck as she imagined how this large dick might fit inside her. She silently cursed how giving a hand job to her hung step-brother had turned on. A slow drop of precum emerged from the purplish head of his dick. It must have been months since she last had sex with her boyfriend, because she couldn't​ even remember the last time, and here was someone clearly ready and willing. She wanted to lick the drop off precum off, but she kept firm to her decision. It was very difficult though, as it felt like her pussy was literally dripping with anticipation.

“It’s too big,” she whispered, trying to reinforce on her mind that she had to stop and not go any farther with her step-brother.

“What?”

“Oh, um, congratulations that's really big,” she said, in a somewhat disappointed tone. She gave his dick one last pump with her hand, and then let it go. It bobbed a bit up and down, rock-hard. She noticed that the drop off precum was slowly oozing down the length of his dick.

“Thanks?” Marlon replied dubiously. “So how do I compare to your ex?” Marlon asked.

“Bigger,” she said almost immediately. She was quiet as she thought about her step-brother in carnal ways she never thought she would. It didn't seem possible for him to fit in her pussy, let alone her mouth.

“You ok?” Marlon asked with a smirk. She didn't answer for a couple seconds.

“Don't you have trouble with sex?” she asked finally.

“No, why?”

“Just because it is so… big, I wouldn't think it would fit.”

“You don't know until you try,” Marlon said as he grabbed her waist.

“I don’t think so,” she said, stepping back, and setting her hands on her hips. She was angry with his tone. She might be horny and yeah he was hot, but he didn't know that just jacking him off had turned her on. Standing there imperiously, she hadn't noticed her robe had fallen open and her short nightgown had ridden up. Marlon looked down at her crotch where he could clearly see the wetness of her white panties in the light of the refrigerator.

With a smile he put his fingers between her legs, pressing against her panties and wet pussy as she gasped in shock. When he pulled his fingers back, he pressed them to his nose and smelled deeply with a wide smile.

“You’re really fuckin’ wet for someone not interested,” he said walking closer to her. She backed into the kitchen bar, and as he continued towards her, she backed up and slipped backward onto the floor with a small thud.

"Fuck."

"You ok?" He asked, kneeling down in front of her.

"Yeah, just hurt my ass."

"Fuck you're drenched," Marlon said, pushing her legs apart and pressing his fingers against her wet panties.

“That doesn’t mean I… I… I--” she closed her eyes and stuttered as he rubbed over her engorged clit. When he pushed her panties to the side she opened her eyes. He was holding his dick against her cleanly shaved pussy lips with his other hand. "I… I..." she said, her voice trembling.

“Take a deep breath.”

She instinctively did as she was told, but when she felt his thick cock begin to push pass her pussy lips she cried out.

“Ah-,” she said as the large tip began to penetrate her. Even with the generous amount of slick juice flowing from her pussy, it was very tight.

“Oh god-- ow…” she exclaimed. The two kept their eyes focused on the long dick that was pushing into her. “Oh god it’s too big!” she said, as she pressed her hands to his hips, but he quickly pushed them away.

“No hands.” He rocked his hips back and forth a few times, pushing in a little deeper with each thrust as her face became flush. His dick looked thicker than her wrist and continued to stretch her open. Her upper torso felt hot when the tip of his cock finally brushed against her cervix and hit the back wall of her pussy, filling her completely.

“Oh… oh my god!” she cried.

“Not so loud,” he said. He pulled his hips back and forth, his thick cock spreading her tight pussy. As her white cream spread across his dick, her eyes rolled back and she cried out in ecstasy. Marlon was quick to cover her mouth.

“Fuck, you’re gonna wake Mom and Dad,” he said with his hand firmly over her mouth. She writhed beneath him, her orgasm causing her to shake. He kept his cock deep inside of her, and when he removed his hand, after the final throes of her minutes long orgasm, she laughed breathlessly.

“Damn girl you enjoying yourself?” he asked.

“Oh... my god, I- I've never cum that fast before,” she laughed softly. She saw the shine from Marlon’s smile as he began grinding into her. His cock kept brushing against her back wall.

“Owie, I think that's as far as it will go,” she cried, as she looked down towards his grinding pelvis. She felt completely filled. It felt amazing, but it hurt a little when he tried to get more inside. 

He gave a few hard slaps to each of her butt cheeks.

“Ow,” she said after each one. “Don't.”

"Fuck, I've been waiting to do that since I saw this sexy ass," he chuckled, giving it another slap.

“Oh!” she cried as he buried his dick deep inside her again. Her pussy was covering his dick with thick white cream as he ground into her. She could feel another orgasm mounting, and as it rose like the crest of an ocean wave, her breathing quickened and her moans became even louder. Courtney was feeling so wet and warm between her legs as her pussy throbbed in pleasure. When she reached her climax she was about to scream in extacy, but Marlon held her mouth again, as he swore at her for being so loud. Her entire body was gyrating. She had never come so hard before.

“Oh my god,” she moaned as he removed his hand from her lips.

“Damn girl, you’re so fucking tight,” Marlon swore between clenched teeth.

“Oh my god,” she said over and over, the pleasure from between her legs still echoing through her body. Marlon pulled his dick free from her dripping snatch, and pulled her forward from the floor.

“Come on girl, take this off,” Marlon said, pulling at her robe and nightgown. He set them down on the floor and she laid back onto the robe.

“Damn look at these huge tits,” Marlon exclaimed, grabbing her breasts over her bra. “Take this off too,” he said, pushing the underwire cups down. Her cigarette and lighter popped out, falling to the ground.

“Huh what’s that?” he exclaimed.

“Oh I..”

“Damn big tits,” he said grabbing her breasts again and licking over their top surface. He ignored the cigarette and lighter, in favor of her large breasts.

“Ahh..,” she moaned, as she arched her back to release the clasp for the bra. He pulled off her bra and threw it to the side. Courtney sighed, her heavy breasts free and her nipples, the size of pencil eraser, hard and at the ready.

“Let’s go again,” he said as he lifted her knees, spreading her legs wide. “I haven't nutted yet.”

“Oh god,” she gasped as he pressed his dick into her pussy quickly, expanding her love canal completely.

“Fuck,” Marlon growled.

“Oh my god,” she exclaimed as she felt stretched like never before. And although it still didn't fit completely inside of her, his cock felt amazing, the gentle curve of it brushing against her g-spot. As he stroked his dick back and forth she began to moan softly.

“Oh yes… oh my…”

Marlon began to breathe quickly as he began pumping Courtney faster. It got to the point that he was making long fast strokes inside her. She would moan loudly with each pump from his big brown cock. She opened her eyes and saw how the light from the refrigerator hit his chiseled muscular abs with a trail of hair leading down to his big dick that pounded into her pussy relentlessly.

“Ah, fuck,” Marlon said with a grimace. “Pussy’s too good.”

“Oh... uh,” Courtney moaned. She felt like another orgasm was edging closer as Marlon pulled his dick out and slapped the tip up and down right on her clit. “Uh, don’t stop,” she pleaded.

“Ride me,” he said, as he laid down on the tile floor. Courtney breathed in, sitting up and looking down at Marlon’s body. His muscles were glistening with sweat and his wide chest rose and fell slowly as she straddled him.

“No the other way, I want to see that ass.”

“What? No…” Courtney blushed.

“Come on girl, turn around, let me see that beautiful white ass,” he grinned.

She hesitated and then rotated. It had been longer than she could remember that she had had an orgasm with her boyfriend (never multiple), and she felt that she was so close to another. She crouched over his legs, she looked down to his cockhead.

“Sit on it,” He ordered.

Marlon held his cock up to her pussy and as she sat down on the head, her brow furrowed. She swore as he entered her.

         “Nice,” Marlon said with a slap to her butt. Courtney moaned each time he slapped her apple shaped bottom.

         Her hands went down in front of her for support, being careful not to sink too far down his cock, as she was afraid it could hurt if he went too deep. She slowly bobbed her hips up and down over his dick.

“Fuck. Oh yeah girl, ride that dick good,” he said. She could feel his hands on her butt, squeezing as she went up and down on his cock.

She felt an orgasm approaching again, but the change in rhythm had slowed it down. She was moaning and groaning as his dick penetrated deep inside of her.

         “Damn girl, you love that brown dick huh?”

        “Oh!” she cried, as he suddenly thrust up into her. “Not so deep,” she warned.

         Her hips felt weak as she continued on top of him and she began to sweat.

         “Lean back,” he suggested.

         She followed his instructions putting her hands back to support herself. 

They continued for a few minutes in that position until Marlon grabbed Courtney’s hips and asked her to flip around. She stood up and his heavy cock fell back against his muscular abs with a wet smacking sound.

Courtney turned to face Marlon and for the first time really looked into his eyes as their bodies were coupled. Her sky blue eyes stared into his deep brown irises. As he entered, the curve of his dick rubbing perfectly against her g-spot spot, she moaned.

         "Yes, right there. Your big dick feels so good,” she admitted, shuddering with pleasure.

"Yeah girl, get it," Marlon growled. He slowed and then held her hips as he ground his dick into her.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, biting her lower lip as she leaned forward, supporting herself on her hands against his wide muscular chest.

"Fuck," Marlon growled.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed. It felt like he was reaching deeper than before. She could feel her face becoming hot again.

"Yes, yes..." she moaned. "Fuck..."

Marlon began pumping into Courtney with renewed fervor. A deep ache in her loins was stirring. She could feel another orgasm coming, but this one was different, more heated, and stronger. She felt that ache grow, but while on the verge of completion, Marlon's voice broke the sound of wet smacks, panting and moans.

“Shit, I'm ready to cum.”

“Wait,” she said, nearly breathless. It was going to be amazing, she knew it was going to be an even bigger orgassm than before, and she really needed it, she thought to herself.

“I'm gonna cum now, you better--” he said.

“Bastard, just wait, I'm-- almost there,” she cut him off, in annoyance, as his cock continued it's path back and forth along her g-spot. She didn't want it to stop.

“Call me a fuckin’ bastard?” he said angrily.

Suddenly the ache in Ashley’s loins turned into a sexual explosion as a huge sensation overcame her. Her entire pussy quaked and throbbed over Marlon's dick as the biggest orgasm she had ever felt in her entire life rocked her body. Her lips parted as she gasped, her eyes rolled back into her head, and she kept riding him, her hands gripping his shoulders tight as if possessed. She was feeling only the pleasure, the rest of her physical body seemed like it was in another room.

"Goddamn bitch, it's too late, I'm gonna come. I’m coming inside. You're fucking squeezing too hard," he swore. She barely registered the words he was saying to her.

She felt the first burst deep inside as she held tightly against him, bouncing up and down. A couple seconds later she felt him burst again. It was almost a minute before her eyes finally cleared.

“Oh my god,” Courtney moaned. Her vision was a little blurry and she was still cumming, her pussy contracting on Marlon’s big dick which was coming inside of her. “Don’t come inside,” she said softly, as if her response was somehow delayed in time.

“It's too late,” he said between grit teeth, holding her tightly. She couldn't be sure, but it felt like his dick was pressed against her cervix, injecting his thick cum straight into her womb, as her pussy kept squeezing, milking his dick of all it's white juices.

“You bastard,” she said pushing against his chest.

“Stop callin' me that bitch,” he swore.

His dick was throbbing for what seemed like a whole minute, each burst of semen, shot into her until his thrusts finally slowed.

Courtney panted as Marlon slowly pulled his dick free. The big dark brown dick flopped out, a bit of cum oozing from his urethra.

“Damn you squeezed it out of me.”

She silently fumed, it felt almost hot between her legs. She sat up and looked down. Her boyfriend would be so furious if he saw her now, she imagined, as she felt her stepbrother's thick cum ooze out of her pussy and onto her satin robe.

         They looked at each other silently except for their heavy breathing. Courtney's eyes kept lingering on his large cock. She still had a hard time believing she was able to fit it inside of her. 

         “How about that cig now?” Marlon said. He grabbed the cigarette that had fallen from her bra and put it between his lips before flipping open Courtney’s lighter. As he lit the cigarette he inhaled and then pulled it from his lips.

  “Mom would be pissed if she knew you were smoking,” Courtney said with heavy breaths.

         Marlon laughed as she handed it back.

         “What’s so funny?” she asked.

“Right, that's what she would be pissed about,” he said sarcastically.

He exhaled a thick plume of smoke before handing it to Courtney. She looked at it between his fingers for a second with a sigh, before taking it. After she took a drag and exhaled the smoke, she stood as well. The cum began to slide down her leg. She set the cigarette down on the granite countertop and grabbed a kitchen towel.

"Shit it's oozing out," she swore. She held the blue scale pattern towel up to her pussy, catching as much of the cum as she could.

         Marlon picked up the cigarette again and took a few puffs while Courtney picked up her bra and her robe shirt.

         “Fuck its late. I’m beat,” he said, setting the cigarette on the counter and walking out of the kitchen.

         Courtney swore as she cleaned up the kitchen, before she closed the refrigerator door. She put out the cigarette in the trash between some mashed potatoes. Then she took her robe and the kitchen towel (both stained with cum and pussy juice) to the bathroom where she ran them under water while she peed over the toilet for about five minutes trying to get out all of Marlon’s semen. She finally decided to go to bed, she didn’t want to take a shower and wake up her entire family.

She hung her robe and towel in the bathroom to dry and and tried to walk quietly up the squeaky stairs.

 She opened the bedroom door slowly and walking around her brother snoring and got into bed. She was so tired, but she could still feel some of her stepbrother’s cum inside and her pussy pulsing gently as she fell asleep.


Introduction Ch. 1 Ch. 2 Ch. 3 Ch. 4 Ch. 5 Ch. 6 Ch. 7 Ch. 8.Ch. 9 Ch. 10 Ch. 11 Ch. 12 Ch. 13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 14

Introduction

Chapter 06