Chapter 05

 



It was dark in the house. A woman wearing gray slacks and a puffy pink blouse, was sitting on a king-sized bed, her back against the headboard. Chest length blonde hair framed her beautiful face which was illuminated by the laptop she was typing into. 

A chime from her phone drew her attention. 

{Cara can we clean your pool and hot tub next week instead? Jerry is sick.} 

{No problem, any day before friday is fine}, was her response.

It had been a while since Cara had used the pool or hot tub, but she didn't feel like either tonight. She folded the laptop shut and rubbed her forehead. After sitting for a minute with her hand holding her chin thoughtfully, she frowned. It had been a week since she and her daughter Courtney had confronted her step-son Marlon. She was trying to move on. But the notification on her phone had brought back memories from last year, the day when it all started. She closed her eyes.


***

Cara blended a little foundation onto her face, evening out her skin tone. As Cara applied blush to her cheeks, a tall beautiful young woman walked into her bedroom. 

The woman had waist-length platinum blonde hair with straight bangs. She had a nose-ring and wore cat-eye mascara around her pale blue eyes. A mid-thigh length dress that matched her eye color was tight around her thin body with buttons down the front closure.

"Sophia's here, so I'm going now," she said.

"Give me a kiss honey," Cara replied.

The young woman kissed the air as her cheek almost touched Cara's. Then she left through the same door she entered.

"Wait, Ashley."

Her head popped back in.

"What Mom?"

"Do you need any money? Or protection? I think I have condoms in the closet."

"I have some," she said, and then she was gone.

"Ok, stay safe!"

About half an hour later, Cara saw lights from the driveway of a car approaching the house. After checking herself in the mirror again, she went to the main hallway. A man was sitting at the leather sofa in the living room, sipping white wine and looking into his phone. He was very handsome, middle-aged, with gray temples and dark caramel colored skin. He wore black slacks and a pressed peach colored shirt.

"You ready?" Mateus asked, with his strong Brazilian accent.

"Yes," Cara said. She adjusted the hem of the off the shoulder dress she wore. It hugged her figure and reached just below her knees. The color was the same as her husband's shirt. 

When the doorbell rang, Cara and her husband walked side by side to the entrance. She walked carefully considering her footwear. With five inch pumps, she was the same height as Mateus. 

Through the glass wall and door they could see an attractive man and woman outside of the home, lit by recessed lights that lined the rim of the roof. The tall young man had a muscular build. His skin was the color of caramel and his thick black hair was styled in a short fohawk. He had light brown eyes and a square chin with a soulpatch beneath his thick lower lip. His relation to Mateus was obvious in his face. He wore a blue polo that was tight around his muscular arms and chest. 

The woman looked to be a similar age. She was of olive complexion, average height, and raven-black hair. The white short sleeve blouse she wore completely covered her chest, and her black skirt showed nothing above the knee, but the fit of each were tight enough that they revealed her voluptuous figure. She had an hourglass shape and a beautiful face. Her long dark eyelashes cast shadows over dark brown eyes. As Cara took in their appearance, Mateus opened the door.

“Welcome,” he smiled, pushing the glass portal open.


***

Cara bit her lip gently, her eyes still shut tight as she went through the evening in her mind. Although it had happened almost a year ago, she remembered the details like it was yesterday. She lay flat against her bed, her head against a pillow.


***

"Please, come in," Mateus said.

“Thank you,” the young woman said as she entered. The handsome young man followed after her. 

“Hello I'm Cara,” Cara smiled.

"Marlon," he said.

She immediately opened her arms and wrapped them around him. Her breasts pressed tightly against his torso. 

“You’re so handsome,” she laughed softly as they parted. He smiled slightly.

"I am Mateus," Cara's husband said, his arms open. He embraced the young woman and kissed her cheek.

"I'm Elaheh," she said with a smile.

Then Cara introduced herself and hugged Elaheh. Cara could smell a pleasant aroma on the brunette's clothing.

When Mateus went to hug Marlon, the young man held up his hand to stop him. He then turned it for a handshake.

"Alright," Mateus said with a wan smile. They shook hands and then separated.

“It’s so good to finally meet you,” Cara said. 

“You too,” Elaheh replied.

"You smell amazing, what is that?"

"Oh thank you, it's a new perfume."

"How was the drive?" Mateus asked.

"It was good," Marlon said.

"Your house is so beautiful," Elaheh said. Her demeanor was cheerful, while her step-son was very reserved.

"Thank you," Mateus replied. "The previous owners called it the Crystal Palace, because of the glass walls that make up the entire structure."

"It's amazing."

"Are you hungry?" asked Cara.

"Definitely," Marlon said emphatically.

"Do you like wine?" she asked. The couple nodded in agreement. "We have some wine in the kitchen, I'll go get the bottle and a few glasses."

"I'll help you with that my darling."

Cara and her husband left the two of them standing at the entryway. They walked down the hall and into the extensive kitchen. Resting on the white marble counter were three plates of food: a tri-tip roast, roasted green beans, and a Greek-style salad. Next to the food were several expensive bottles of white wine.

Cara picked up a bottle and her husband picked up the glasses. She looked at Mateus, who she knew was nervous despite his calm exterior.

"Everything will be great," she said. "Let's just go slow."

"Yes," he said, taking a breath. They began walking back. 

"How about we eat on the patio?" Cara suggested.

"Great idea, it's a nice evening," Mateus agreed. They arrived at the foyer with the wine.

"Here we are," Mateus said.

The low rumble of a car engine could be heard from outside. Everyone looked out the glass wall to see an SUV pulling up the driveway. Cara heard footsteps from behind. A young woman walked from the hall of bedrooms to the foyer area. Her honey-blonde hair was pulled back with a hair band. Round lenses in a thin metallic frame covered her bright green eyes. She had a similar facial structure to her mother and sisters, if a bit younger looking, but wore no makeup and had a bit of acne on her face. She dressed very conservatively with a pleated skirt that reached her ankles and a boxy pullover hoodie. She had a white backpack over her shoulder.

"You leaving now sweetie?" Cara asked when she saw her other daughter. 

"Yes," she said softly, hugging a couple textbooks against her chest. They kissed cheeks.

"Before you go, why don't you meet Elaheh and Marlon.

"Hello," Elaheh said, holding her hand out. The two shook.

"Caitlyn is my youngest child," Cara said.

“Good to meet you,” Marlon said with a smile, also shaking the teenager's hand. 

"You too," she replied, her face getting slightly red as she walked past everyone and to the door.

"See you tomorrow sweetie," Cara said.

"Bye."

The door closed and Mateus went off to the right where there was another door. He opened it wide with one hand while holding the glasses with the other. 

"This way to the patio if you don't mind," he said. "Let's eat outside."

"Sure," Elaheh said, going first.

It took a few minutes but Cara and Mateus transferred all the food, utensils, and plates.

"Please dig in," Cara said.

"How long did the drive take?" Mateus asked when they began eating.

"Three hours or so," Marlon said after swallowing a chunk of meat.

"Well thank you for coming, I'm really hoping to get to know you," her husband said. "Both of you."

Elaheh had a quizzical expression for a moment.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you were growing up I-"

Marlon held up his hand and Mateus stopped talking.

"Maybe we can talk about that a little later?" Cara suggested.

"Sure," he said with a slight frown.

"The weather is so nice right now isn't it?" Cara said. The others nodded in agreement. "It's a little chilly though. Honey could you turn on the heaters?"

"Sure no problem." Mateus clicked on a couple portable heaters next to the outside table. It quickly became very comfortable.

"You have two other children?" Elaheh asked Cara.

"I have three more besides Caitlyn, there's Ashley-"

"Aiden and Courtney," Elaheh said, finishing Cara's sentence. "I forgot about Ashley."

"Stalker…" Marlon said.

"Sorry, I read too much TMZ," she said with a laugh.

"It's ok. So you're familiar with the family then?" Cara asked.

"Just from the news."

"How about my husband?"

"Sorry I don't know much about you."

"That's alright," Mateus said. "Have you heard of the soap opera called The Doctors?"

"Yes I've heard of it."

"I was on the American version of the show for over ten years and the original from Brazil before that. I've done other things as well, modeling and lately I've been acting in a few movies from my country."

That's a big career," Elaheh said. "I haven't seen the Doctors yet. I was going to watch an episode yesterday, but I was visiting with my family."

"You should watch. Courtney is on the show now."

"That's right, Courtney. She's so beautiful. I didn't know you were on the same soap."

"Yes, I helped her get a role after talking to the producer. So, how long have you been together with my son?" Mateus asked.

"Oh, we're not dating," Elaheh said.

"No?"

"No," Marlon said. "Elaheh is a great friend."

"Sorry if I gave the impression, we were together, I-"

"No that's ok," Mateus said.

"She's actually probably… my best friend. She was really there for me after Mom died." He took a sip of wine. 

"Thanks," Elaheh said.

"She was an amazing woman, your mother," Mateus said.

"Yes," Marlon said stoically.

"I remember the first time I met her," Mateus said, "she was so-"

"Not now. I'm not ready to hear you talk about Mom yet," the young man said firmly.

"Oh. Alright, no problem." Mateus didn't seem to be offended.

"Sorry, I'd just rather talk about something else." Marlon took a large gulp of wine. 

Cara finished drinking some wine before speaking.

"Uh, Marlon what major are you going for?" 

"Econ," he replied.

"And what kind of job did you want?"

"Not sure to be honest. Banking or finance."

"Are you good at math?" Cara asked.

"Better than English."

"Ah yes, like me," Mateus said. "Yet acting is what I enjoyed. And you Elaheh?"

"Oh, uh… Sociology. Although I'll probably be going to law school."

Mateus nodded. No one else spoke, but they were all eating and drinking.

"Elaheh, why do you want to be a lawyer?" Mateus said.

"Oh, mostly my father I guess."

"You don't want to be a lawyer," Marlon said flatly.

"Well no, but my father wants me to get a 'real' job," Elaheh said.

"You should do what you want."

"I agree," Mateus said.

"I would like to be a social worker. I know it's not very glamorous, but I feel like I'd be good at it."

"Do you like helping people? Even if you can't help everyone?" Cara asked.

"What do you mean?" Elaheh asked dubiously.

"In my volunteer work I've learned that you can't help some people. They don't want to get better."

"One of my friends is like that. She's had issues with abuse in the past, but she won't admit she needs help."

"Exactly. I feel like a lot of people starting out don't understand that. I've enjoyed volunteer work the last few years. Even more than modeling."

"Sounds like you found another bleeding heart Ela," Marlon said with a sarcastic smile.

"You need more compassion," Elaheh said. He arched his eyebrow.

Cara stared at her step-son. Something about Marlon, more than his looks, was very attractive to her. The way he frowned and held his shoulders. His style of speech and even his sadness. Or it may have been more an urge to comfort him. She sensed the loss he had experienced.

"I'm sorry if this sounds weird, but you look much more beautiful in person," Elaheh said to Cara.

"Oh that's sweet of you to say," Cara said with a wan smile.

"I couldn't believe it when he said that his.. stepmother was Cara Strom. I remember seeing you on television when I was a kid. I especially remember the De'Cole commercials. You looked so sexy and beautiful. I remember the first bottle of De'Cole my boyfriend at the time bought me. Meeting you is a little surreal."

"Ok now you're embarrassing me."

"Sorry, I'm talking too much."

"No, it's ok. Do you want anymore wine?"

"Yes please. It's so good, isn't it Marlon?"

He nodded in agreement.

"Mateus has great taste in wines," Cara said with a smile.

"I don't drink much wine, but this one tastes good," Marlon said.

"What do you prefer to drink then?" Mateus asked.

"Vodka or beer."

"There are a few breweries near here. Next time you come up maybe we could go check them out.”

"Sure."

"You like IPAs?"

"Yeah."

"Those are his favorite," Elaheh said. "I like dark beers."

"Sorry, we don't have much beer at the moment," Mateus said.

"I don't mind," she replied.

"Looks like everyone's done, I'll start clearing the table," Cara said, grabbing her plate and standing.

"My dear you should sit and relax," Mateus said.

"You know I like things neat."

"Let me help you," Elaheh said.

"Thank you but, no. Please sit and get to know each other."

"Alright."

Cara began to clean the table while the others continued conversing. She noticed they had already gone through three bottles of wine. After she had moved all the uneaten food to the refrigerator she came and sat down with the others.

"I was saying we should take a dip in the  hot tub," Mateus said to Cara. "I was also telling them about my friend in Brazil that did your breast surgery."

"I look twenty again," Cara said with a smile.

"In a hot tub with Cara Strom?" Elaheh smiled. "I'd love to, but we don't have suits," she said with disappointment.

"You can borrow one of ours if you want," Cara said. "The hot tub is beautiful." She was pleased that they were starting to loosen up. 

"If you have one my size, sure."

"I still have a few from before my breast reduction. I think all I have are two-pieces if that's ok?”

“That's what I usually wear."

“Perfect. And, Marlon it may be a little tight, but you can borrow one of my son Aiden’s suits. Unless you want to borrow one of your dad's Speedos?"

"No…" he said with an emphatic shake of his head.

“It is a sanga, not a speedo,” Mateus corrected.

"Oh please," Elaheh said with a smile.

Marlon shook his head again and laughed, taking another sip of wine. Cara smiled.

"Ok, I guess we're doing this…" Marlon said half-heartedly.

"There's even a bar next to the hot tub," Mateus said.

"Now you're talkin'," Elaheh laughed.

"Hell yeah," Marlon said.

"Ok let's go then," Cara smiled, standing up.

They entered the house and Cara brought their visitors each to a separate room to change with a borrowed swimsuit. She told them to meet outside in the back. 

Then Cara went to the master bedroom to change. She put on a red bikini top with a racer back similar to a sports bra, that showed off her amazing cleavage. The bottom was a high waisted thong that emphasized her peach-shaped rear. Mateus had put on a dark blue sanga. He had a medium build with a round belly, not surprising for a man his age. 

Mateus took their drinks and Cara carried a few towels from the cabinet. They walked to the outside through the back door. There was a small balcony on the second floor and then a set of stairs that led down to the pool and up some more stairs to a built in hot tub. It was very beautiful, but minimalist, with white concrete in a tile stamped pattern framing the water. A well manicured lawn surrounded the area, without flowers or ornamentation. Water bubbled down from the hot tub into the clear water of the pool. Behind the hot tub was a marble and glass bar with seating enough for five people. Cara and Mateus we're already waiting in the hot tub when Elaheh and Marlon came out the back door of the house and down the stairs.

Elaheh was not thin, but her waist was quite narrow in comparison to her large hips and breasts. Because she was very curvy, the black bikini was small on her. The triangles on the top showed quite a bit of 'underboob', but completely covered her areolas. The bottom of the suit was tied on her hips without much extra in the 'loops' of the knots. Elaheh didn't seem self-conscious of how small the swimsuit was.

Marlon however, had the physique of an athlete. His torso was like a V, with a wide muscular chest upon which sat a set of square shoulders. One shoulder of the green UCU Anacondas tattoo and around his neck were a pair of silver crucifixes. His biceps were large and his abdominals perfectly chiseled. His lower ab veins led down to swim trunks that fit very low on his hips and tight on his muscular thighs. Cara noticed how uncomfortable he looked and the large bulge of fabric at his crotch.

"Sorry, you're a bit bigger than my son," Cara said as Marlon approached.

"I think it's a good look," Elaheh said with a giggle. She walked down the steps into the hot tub. Marlon smirked and lowered himself into the bubbling water, between Elaheh and Cara.

"Same with you Ela," he said.

"If I'm not careful the girls will escape," she said, grabbing her large breasts.

"And that would be terrible," Marlon smiled. Elaheh shook her head with a smirk.

"Thank you for letting me borrow the swimsuit though," Elaheh said. "Anything to get in a hot tub with you. You look amazing by the way."

"Thank you," Cara said with a smile.

"I tell her that every day," Mateus said.

"He does," she smiled.

"You wear it well Elaheh. You look very sexy."

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Are you Persian?"

"Uh, yeah," she replied. 

"I don't miss having bigger breasts," Cara said, as she looked at the young woman almost bursting out of the bikini top.

"If don't mind my asking, why did you get a reduction?" Elaheh asked.

"I had back pain."

"Really? But you're so young."

"Yes, but I've also had four kids. Do you get any pain?"

"A little in my shoulders."

"Exercise helped a lot with the pain, but it was still there," Cara explained.

"I've gone to the gym a few times with Marlon, but it's like a religion to him," Elaheh said with a sigh.

"How often do you work out?" Marlon asked Cara.

"Almost every day," she said.

"You look good," Marlon said.

"Thank you. Speaking of looking good, so do you. Have you ever modeled?" Cara asked. He shook his head no. "You have the look. I can see you as a Fitness model. I could ask my agent."

"Great, he'll be even more of an egomaniac," Elaheh said. Marlon laughed and Cara looked a bit shocked. "Sorry did I say that out loud?" Elaheh said.

"Ela, Ela," he said. Marlon chuckled again.

"I'm seriously, you should consider it," Cara said.

"I don't think I'd like it."

"It's not for everyone, but it could help pay for college."

"Although sometimes the travel and time commitment can be challenging," Mateus said.

"Marlon, how long have you and Elaheh been friends?" Cara asked.

"A year or so," Marlon said.

"He was in my freshman art history class."

"You studied together?" Cara said.

"No, we didn't really talk in that class. We didn't even know each other’s names until the morning after he slept with my roommate Naomi," Elaheh said with a wan smile.

"You didn't let me sneak out," he said.

"That's my thing," she said. "I like to take advantage of the walk of shame."

"What do you mean shame?" Mateus asked.

"You know when someone tries to leave before the other person wakes up after a night of passion?" She emphasized the last word sarcastically. "It's called the walk of shame. Marlon was doing that, but I caught him. I'm an early riser and my roommate Naomi sleeps around a lot. I talk to the guys… or girls, the next morning. Marlon was the only one that turned into a friendship."

"I don't have many women I'm legitimately friends with," Marlon said. He put his hand around her shoulder.

"How did you meet your husband?" Elaheh asked Cara.

"It was at a party. It's not a very exciting story though."

"Any party you attend is exciting," Mateus said. He took a sip of his wine. 

"Then you tell the story," she replied with a smile.

"It was almost two years ago. There was a celebration that Fredrick Williams was having. He is a friend of mine and one of the executives on the ABS Network.

There were many people at the party from all sorts of shows, daytime, primetime, and even some affiliated merchandising. Cara was there promoting Figure magazine that the parent company of ABS owned. She was on the cover of the latest issue, but that night she looked even better than her photos. When I met her, I knew instantly that she would be my next wife."

"That's pretty confident," Elaheh said.

"That's what I like most about him," Cara said. "He asked me out within ten minutes of meeting me. I said yes, and haven't been disappointed since.

"That's not a bad story," Elaheh said with a smile. "The hot tub is starting to feel too hot." She set down her wine glass on the concrete and pulled herself up on the edge of the hot tub. Cara noticed Mateus staring at the young woman's heavy breasts as they heaved in the tight black bikini. Her olive skin was steaming in the cold night.

"I can adjust the temperature if you like?" Mateus asked.

"That's ok. The cold air feels good."

"Probably all the wine," Marlon said.

"I know, I'm feeling really buzzed, but it's so good." She drained the last from her glass.

"We should talk about your schooling," Mateus said.

"Ok," Marlon nodded.

“I will help you with college, but I'd also like to see you every once in a while. If you would visit us here at the Crystal Palace every few months I would appreciate it and be willing to pay for your college.”

“I could do that,” Marlon acquiesced. 

"Let me get you some more wine," Cara said to Elaheh, grabbing her glass as she went up the stone steps and out of the hot tub. 

"Oh you don't have to," she replied.

"No problem." Cara felt the cold air against her bare skin. She filled the glass with white wine and brought it back to Elaheh, but stayed outside of the water.

"I wish I took my phone outside so we could do a selfie," Elaheh said. "None of my friends are gonna believe I shared a hot tub with Cara Strom."

"We can take one later."

"I can't come during the school year though because of class." Marlon said, finishing off the wine in his glass.

"We can work something out," Mateus said.

“Would you like some more wine?” Cara asked, noticing his empty glass.

“I'll get it,” Marlon said, standing up and walking up out of the hot tub to the bar. 

“Please let me.”

“It's ok, I can do it,” Marlon countered. They both stood at the bar with the wine, facing each other. He reached for the bottle.

“Just sit back and relax, you're our guest and family,” she said, gently putting her hand to his bare chest. Marlon flexed his pectorals and her hand shot back suddenly. She issued a small squeal of surprise from between her lips. Marlon grinned broadly and poured himself a full glass.

“Do that again,” she said with a smile, putting her hand to his muscular chest. Marlon flexed and this time her hand remained pressed against his bare skin. 

"How long have you had this house?" Elaheh asked of Mateus. "It's so beautiful."

"Almost six months."

"How much do you work out?" Cara asked as she grabbed his upper arm. He flexed, his impressive bicep bringing an immediate grin to her face.

"Every other day or so."

Cara marveled at how fit her step-son was. If things were different… Mateus said something to Elaheh, but Cara wasn't paying much attention.

"I'm sorry?" Cara said, her hand falling from Marlon's arm.

"I was telling Elaheh that we moved in six months ago wasn't it? I remember the sale went through several months before we moved…"

"Yes," she said with a blush. She looked at Elaheh who smiled sweetly. When she looked back at Marlon she suddenly noticed the tip of his penis seemed to have slipped out of his shorts. Her hand went to her mouth as she stared down at him. Then she heard a giggle. It was Elaheh.

"Marlon?" Elaheh said.

"What?" Marlon said.

"Sorry, um…" Cara said, pointing to the long penis.

"Huh? Shit, I was afraid that would happen. These are too short," Marlon explained, trying to push his manhood back up into the swimsuit. It didn't seem to make much difference.

"You're just too big," Elaheh said. Cara looked to the young woman, who was smiling her same sweet smile. Then she heard a clink and looked to her wine  glass where Marlon was filling it up.

"I give up, they're too small."

“He's a foot long when he's hard,” Elaheh whispered to Cara, as if bragging. 

“Really?" She whispered back. "I don't think he gets that from his father,” Cara said with a small smile and then a frown. 

“I can hear you," Marlon said with a laugh. "What's with the whispering? Trying to tell secrets?"

"No secrets. Just talking about your junk in the trunk," Elaheh said with a grin.  Marlon laughed. "Could I use your bathroom? Too much wine." 

She grabbed a towel from a stack on a chair. She was having trouble standing straight as she dried herself.

"Let me go with you," Cara said.

"Ok thanks," Elaheh replied with a smile. 

"Querida, let's talk first," Mateus said.

"What is it?"

"Come here," he said, indicating she should kneel down to his level in the hot tub. When she did, he kissed her and then whispered. "Do you like Marlon?"

"Uh, yes."

"It looks like you have good… chemistry. Do you think he could be the one we're looking for?"

"What do you mean?"

"For you… so I can watch."

"I-- wait? But he-"

"Would you be willing?"

She looked at her sexy stepson and then back to her  husband. She was speechless.

"I'll ask him to think about it while you take Elaheh to the bathroom," Mateus said with a wan grin.

"Oops,"  she heard behind. She turned and saw the young brunette, walking up the stairs, one of the sides of her bikini bottom had come undone. She rushed to Elaheh's side, but nearly fell over. Cara had also misjudged how much she had to drink. She helped Elaheh tie the bikini, and although it was a little difficult because it was so tight, they finally got it tied.

"Sorry. I feel so stupid," Elaheh said.

"Don't worry about it," Cara replied. As they walked up the steps to the second floor, Mateus's question about Marlon was in her head.

They had a little trouble walking, so Cara linked their arms together as they used the hand rail.

"Elaheh?" Cara said.

"Yeah?"

"You said you and Marlon aren't together?"

"That's right."

"Then how do you know how big Marlon is when he's… aroused?"

"Oh that…" Elaheh giggled. "We're not together, but we've done things together. We agreed to still be friends."

"I see," Cara replied with a nod. 

They entered the house and walked towards the restroom. Elaheh almost slipped again, so Cara helped her sit down on the toilet. The young woman began removing the bottom of her suit before Cara had even left. 

"I'll be outside if you need anything,"Cara said. 

As she waited, swaying slightly, Cara's thoughts went to Mateus's question again. Could his son be the one they were looking for? She had only met him a few hours ago. And he was her step-son, so wouldn't it be strange? But maybe because they had only just met… Physically he seemed perfect. She looked at the full wine glass Marlon had poured her and took a big sip. 

What about Elaheh? It was quiet inside the bathroom. She knocked on the door, but there was no answer. She opened it, to find the bosomy brunette asleep on the toilet. It looked like she had managed to finish putting the suit back on (halfway), before she fell asleep. Cara helped Elaheh with the other side, before touching her shoulder to wake her.

"Are you ok?" Cara asked.

"Yeah, I'm just so tired."

"You want to get some water before we go back out?"

"No. Could I just lay down somewhere?" Elaheh asked, adjusting her breasts in the tight bikini.

“You can sleep in Courtney’s room,” Cara said. “It’s the last bedroom on the right.”

Elaheh wobbled a bit as she walked.

“Let me help,” Cara said. She grabbed the towel and held it around Elaheh's body when she noticed her hard nipples and goose bumps.

“I don’t feel drunk,” she said, holding the towel loosely around herself.

“Don't worry about it,” she said. “You sure you're alright?” She opened the bedroom door and let her in.

“Yeah, I just want to rest my eyes for a bit,” she replied. The walls were white except for one that was all glass and looked out onto the pool and hot tub. Cara took the towel and laid it on the footboard. She then tucked Elaheh's voluptuous frame beneath the covers. The young woman's eyes were closed before her head had even touched the pillow.

"Are you asleep?" Cara asked. There was no response. “Sweet dreams,” Cara said, brushing the hair out of Elaheh's closed eyes. "We'll take that selfie when you wake up." She looked at her wine glass, half full, and finished it. Then she closed the blinds to the room and closed the bedroom door behind her as she left, walking back slowly to the hot tub. 

When she reached the bottom of the stairs Cara looked at the men in the hot tub, but the steam obscured their expressions. She was a little nervous, but she hoped Marlon would say yes to their 'indecent' proposal. She walked past the pool and across the hot tub stairs into the water. She immediately noticed Marlon frowning. Cara suddenly wasn't so sure of herself.

"Did you ask him?" She asked Mateus.

"Yes, I don't think-"

"Cara is this your idea or his?" Marlon asked, interrupting her husband.

"My idea? Did you explain?" She asked Mateus.

"Yes I did, I-"

"Shutup," Marlon said, interrupting him again. "What he's asking… I want to hear it from you," he said to Cara.

"M-Marlon you don't have to. But I-I like you and I thought that we could be together. You see I- I mean Mateus, wants to watch me and another man have… sex. I thought, I mean we thought, you could be that man. Maybe we've had too much wine, but I thought it might work. We're getting along, and we've tried to find other men, but you're his son, and you and I seem… I don't know, you're attractive, and I like you. And…"

Marlon came close to Cara, towering over her. She stopped talking, but stood tall. He began to pull her top off. She was surprised in that moment, and for a second held his wrist to stop him, but then her arms fell limp to her sides. She let him remove it completely, tossing it to one of the chairs when he was finished. As he looked her over with his lustful gaze, she was suddenly full of doubt. Her apple sized breasts were bare before him. Her gold diamond heart pendant necklace glinted in the pale moonlight. She was quite trim around the waist and her arms, legs and butt were toned as well, but not “muscular”. She had a slight pear shape, because her legs and butt were a bit thicker than her upper half.

"Not bad," he said. His large hands were pressed against her hips. She felt helpless in his grasp, but also exhilarated.

"You want me to fuck your whore? Is that what you want Mateus?" Marlon wasn't looking at his father though, his eyes were locked with Cara's. She stared right back into his beautiful brown eyes. She wanted to not be afraid.

"No, yes? Maybe you aren't so sure anymore," her step-son asked.

"Yes," Mateus said clearly.

"Ok," Marlon replied. "Cara, you still didn't ask," Marlon said.

Cara's heart was racing. She felt scared, but also very excited. 

"What?"

Marlon chuckled. "Mateus asked me to fuck you. If that's really what you want, I want to hear you say it." There was a pause and then she spoke.

"I want you to fuck me," she said softly, her voice wavering.

"Louder so your husband can hear."

"Please fuck me," she said firmly.

Marlon pulled down her bikini bottom and she stepped out of it. He tossed it onto the pool chair with her top.

 “So… Dad. If you take care of paying for my college...,” Marlon said, taking off the shorts he was wearing. “I’ll take care of your wife.” He tossed the suit up onto the same patio chair as before. Cara was looking down at his penis, but only the base was visible. The rest was hidden in the bubbling water. "Come here," he said to Cara.

She came closer, grabbing the back of his head and pulling it nearer. They began kissing passionately. When she pulled back she was breathing hard. She tilted her head down, looking at his cock as she began stroking it up out of the water. Mateus sipped his wine thoughtfully.

“Elaheh wasn't kidding,” she said. The feeling of his size brought a smile to her lips.


***

Cara's eyes were closed, imagining the hung bastard next to her on the bed, as she put her hand down into her pants.


***

She grabbed the back of Marlon's head and pulled him close again. Their tongues intertwined between open lips.

It was already hot in the water, but now Cara could feel the area between her legs tingling. She was enjoying kissing this much younger man, and feeling his muscular body and equally impressive manhood. She took a breath and turned her head to her husband while maintaining the pressure of her body against his son. Mateus nodded his head approvingly. She smiled at him and shook her shapely ass slowly side to side, quickly drawing his gaze and a wide smile to his lips. She moved her body to give her husband a view of her hand stroking Marlon's big dick. She kissed her step-son again.

"How about you show me what else you can do with that mouth?" Marlon said. He hoisted himself onto the concrete lip of the hot tub, sitting and facing Cara. She spread his muscular legs, grabbed a hold of his dick and licked the head. Her eyebrows furrowed and she coughed.

"Sorry, chlorine."

"Wait," her husband said. He walked out of the hot tub and went behind the counter of the bar. Then he pulled out a bottle of water and unscrewed the cap. Cara and Marlon watched as he started pouring.

"Ah shit," Marlon exclaimed.

Mateus emptied the entire bottle of chilled water over his son's phallus.

"Fuckin' cold."

"I'll warm you up," Cara smiled. She pushed his cock against his muscular abdominals, until the curved shaft was down flat.  The tip rose well past his navel. Then she began sucking on his large balls. The clean water had rinsed away the chemical taste from his brown skin. His genitals were darker than the rest of his body, like chocolate compared to cappuccino. There was also the contrast of her lightly tanned hand against his dark cock.

There was a popping sound as she pulled back, and one of his large testicles burst from her mouth.

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

"Much better," she said with a sigh.

She pushed her face back into his hairless balls and began placing the other one into her mouth.

"Suck dem nuts," Marlon said.

"She is very eager, yes?" Cara's husband asked. 

"Oh yeah your bitch is well trained," her step-son smiled. 

She was enjoying his dirty talk more than she thought she would. With her hand she stroked his dick while sucking on one of his large testicles.

Cara looked over to her husband, who was content to sit on a chair by the bar and sip his wine while she pleasured his son. Marlon had put himself in control, and she was enjoying the submissive role. The alcohol made everything easier, loosening her inhibitions, even though she already felt comfortable around Marlon.

His other ball popped out of her mouth and she pulled his dick down towards her lips. She looked at it for a moment as she noticed a gentle curve up from the base of the shaft to the engorged, dark purplish tip.

"Deep breath," Marlon smiled.

She smirked and then forced her head forward, until she felt the tip of his dick pressed against the back of her mouth. The girth pressed against her teeth. She was certain that if she tried any more, she would gag. She pulled back to suck and lick the head.

"Oh yeah," Marlon said, furrowing his brow. "Take it deeper."

"Give me a minute, your cock is huge," Cara said. She kissed his dick, just below the head. Then she started to lick up all across. She placed the tip of her tongue along his pisshole and teased the underside.

"Damn," Marlon swore. 

"That feel good?" She asked. She thought she could tell by the expressions he was making, but she wanted to make sure.

"Yeah keep going," he replied.

She grabbed as much of his balls as she could with one hand, squeezing the large egg-shapped globes gently while stroking his shaft with the other hand. Her hand wrapped around the circumference, but her fingers couldn't touch. Her mouth and tongue teased, sucked, and licked his dark cockhead.

"Fuckin' slut. You're really good at that." She smiled and continued. "Come on, deep throat it," he said.

"I'll try," she said. She opened her mouth wide and shoved it in. Marlon held the back of her head. She was able to get in more than before, until she started to gag as it started going into her throat. Marlon held her there as she opened her eyes wide and they began to water.

She felt the strong urge to breathe, so she pushed against his firm abs. His hands were clenched against the back of her head. 

"Oh yeah, take it bitch," he said with a smirk. It felt like his dick was growing inside her throat.

She pushed again, this time much harder and he let go. She coughed, and breathed deeply. When she looked to Mateus he seemed concerned, but Cara held up her hand, as a signal that everything was alright.

"I didn't break you did I?" Marlon asked.

"I'm fine," she said. Her mascara was running a little.

"Good."

Cara took her step-son's big brown dick and hit it lightly against her cheek.

"You ready to fuck me?" Cara asked, pushing against his loins and moving back to the middle of the hot tub. The ache between her legs needed to be sated. She bit her lower lip playfully as he sat up and lowered himself into the water. 

"You ready for this dick?" 

She smiled and kissed his mouth, and then let out a small cry of delight. He had grabbed her ass and pulled her up, his forearms spreading her legs, so that she was straddling his waist. She wrapped her hands around his neck to brace herself.

She felt the tip of his cock against her slick opening as he lowered her upon his shaft. Her pussy struggled against his cock for only a second and then she plunged down the length of his dick until she was completely filled.

"Ow," she cried. He gripped her ass firmly and used his muscular arms to guide her up and down his thick member. Although the first time had been too deep, his subsequent thrusts were less severe. She moaned loudly and held tightly to his neck. She had never been with a man strong enough to pull off this position before. It was a few minutes at this pace, before she said- 

"Harder."

He did as she asked. His thrusts quickened as his hips and arms moved forcefully.


***

Cara was rubbing herself beneath her pants, her eyes shut in her bed, as she thought about her stepson.

***


Cara's eyes closed and she shuddered with a high pitched moan.

"God!" she exclaimed as she quaked on top of him. Marlon held her still, until her shuddering subsided, then he continued to fuck her.

He stood in the water, his biceps still bulging as his large curved dick rubbed against her inner walls. 

"Keep squeezing that dick," Marlon growled. 

With his muscular arms, he controlled how fast she went up and down. He began thrusting feverishly as if he was attempting to hammer through a wall.

"Oh god!" She cried. His hard thrusts were making it difficult to think. She could feel another orgasm approaching. She dug her  nails into the brown skin between his neck and shoulders as she came again. "Oh god, oh god!"

There was a click as Cara's husband turned off the air jets. The water began to slowly clear as the bubbles in the water dissipated.

"Let's switch things up," Marlon said, and then dropped her down into the water. His cock sprung out of her pussy and slapped against his hard abs. "Turn around," he said. 

Cara turned away from him and looked back over her shoulder when she felt his cock against her back. 

"Get up on that first step."

She did as she was told.

"One more," he said. She went up the next step. It was only a couple more steps to the lip of the hot tub.

"Lean forward," he said  She felt his hand on her back. "Get that ass up bitch," he said, slapping her backside. She bent at the waist and pressed her hands on the stamped concrete that surrounded the hot tub. Then she felt the tip of her step-son's cock press against her pussy. She looked between her own legs, watching his tight ballsack as he began to pound into her.

"Uh!" she cried. Deep inside, she felt his big brown dick rubbing against her back wall. She felt his hips hit her ass in an unexpected rhythm, catching her off guard and driving her wild. Her legs felt weak as she braced herself. Another orgasm felt inevitable. It was only a minute in this position, with her constant moans, and then suddenly, her inner depths contracted over Marlon's impressive length as her legs quaked. She collapsed, but Marlon caught her so she didn't fall. Her eyes closed and when she reopened them it felt like she might have blacked out for a moment. 

"G-god," she said, stuttering as the orgasm continued. She felt every hot inch of his cock as her pussy squeezed and shuddered over his dick. That might have been the best orgasm she had in her life. Definitely top three, she thought.


***

Cara was moaning loudly. Running through the intense events of the past had excited her to the verge of release. She rubbed her clit vigorously and her eyes shut tightly as she continued.


***

"Damn slut, you keep coming," her step-son said. She had never cum this much with Mateus or her ex-husband. "Let's move again." She felt his long dick slide out of her pussy and glide along her backside as he urged her forward with his hand. They walked up the stairs and out of the hot tub to the bar where Mateus was sitting. "Get up on that seat," Marlon said.

The chairs at the bar were tall. She crawled on top of one next to Mateus, then Marlon spun it to face himself. She spread her legs and her step-son pressed his dick forward. Cara held the shaft, making sure it entered her juicy slit, as Mateus watched on.

Marlon's arms held the sides of the chair to steady it while he fucked her. Her face felt hot as she felt pleasure surge across her body in electric waves. 

She started to actively squeeze him with her pussy muscles. He was making her feel so good and she wanted to return the favor. His dick seemed perfectly curved so that it kept rubbing against her g-spot.

"Oh god, oh fuck!" She cried as she came yet again. 


***

The pleasure finally reached a crescendo. Cara cried out in ecstasy as her fingers had caused her to climax.

"Yes, yes Marley," she whispered. An overwhelming feeling pulsed through her. "God, I love it."

She lay there, trying to enjoy the waning feeling, while she completed the remaining story in her mind.

***


Marlon removed his manhood from between her legs.  Despite being empty, her pussy still quivered, as waves of pleasure echoed across her body.

"Shit that's good. I'm almost there," Marlon said with labored breath. She smiled when he said that. He held his cock like a hammer at the base and slapped it wetly against her pussy.

"Cum for me," Cara said. 

"You want it?" he replied.

"Yes."

"Get down on your knees then bitch."

She complied, dropping to her knees on the cold concrete in front of him.

She went to his dick, beginning to suck, but he pulled his meat from her lips and grabbed the back of her head with the other. He used the hand at the back of her head to press her face into his balls while he stroked himself with the other hand.

She sucked one of his balls into her mouth.

"You're really good at that," he said. He stroked his dick in front of her face while she sucked his balls. From his facial expression it was clear that he was close. His eyebrows furrowed and his mouth gasped. "Fuck, you ready for it?" Marlon said, his voice deep.

"Cum all over me," Cara said.

He pulled back from her lips as his thick liquid burst forth from his cock and splattered across her cheek. He kept coming, over her chest and then onto her flat stomach. It was warmer than she was expecting.

"So much," Cara said. She smiled, rubbing the cum that covered her cheek off, but some accidentally fell across her lips. The taste was not unpleasant, something a bit salty and slightly sweet.

She rubbed the rest of his thick white cum across her breasts.

"That looks great," Marlon said. He stared at her, rubbing her breasts. "Hey where the fuck is Elaheh?"

"She fell asleep upstairs," Cara said.

"You can take one of the kids' beds tonight if you want," Mateus said. "And I can't thank you enough for tonight. You really outperformed my expectations." Her husband had been so quiet that they had almost forgotten about him. "I'm looking forward to the next time you can visit. Do you think we can set that up soon if you enjoyed yourself?"

Marlon mutely nodded and sat on one of the chairs. 

"You were amazing," Mateus said to his wife. "Would you like to do it again?"

"Yes," she said. "You liked it?" Cara asked.

"Oh yes, better than I could have imagined. Let's go upstairs so I can have my turn," he smiled.

Marlon followed them up to the house. Cara and Mateus continued to the master bedroom where they made heated love. Cara was a bit tired, but her husband seemed invigorated by the experience, finishing faster than usual.


***

Cara opened her eyes. Her lustful feelings seemed to have only grown despite her release. Mateus wouldn't be home for a few days. She really needed a dick right now, she thought. She even thought about calling Marlon (although thought better of it), but he was back at college. She smiled suddenly, thinking of the perfect solution.



Introduction Ch. 1 Ch. 2 Ch. 3 Ch. 4 Ch. 5 Ch. 6 Ch. 7 Ch. 8.Ch. 9 Ch. 10 Ch. 11 Ch. 12 Ch. 13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 14

Introduction

Chapter 06